Monday, August 24, 2009

Sometimes God gives us to much

This past week I received devistating news about my mother. She has ovarian cancer. I am so heartbroken. Why is God doing this. He took my Grandfather 2 years ago, he took my daughters unborn baby last winter and now he wants my mother. Doesn't God realize that I am not as strong as he thinks I am. I want to break, I want to just go to my bed pull up the covers over my head and just stay there. I love my mother, I don't, I can't lose her. She is my rock, what do I do when she is gone. I've tried talking to God but I don't think he is listening to me. People say that God has spoken to them, that in their time of need and dispair God has spoken to them. I keep asking him to speak to me. I want him to know that I can't take anymore. I feel he is punishing me. What have I done to deserve all this heartache. God if you can hear me now please don't take my mom, I need her to help me get through everything else you keep throwing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment